Quality Process Engineer
Tel-Aviv, Israel /
Integration & Operation Engineering – Quality & Process Engineering /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
The MEQ (Mobileye Quality) team is responsible to implement standards such as ASPICE and ISO 9001 across the entire organization, and work with all departments to achieve best practices and unified work processes.
The MEQ team is working both with Mobileye's internal departments, customers, and suppliers to achieve the best quality of our products.
What your job will look like:
- Working closely with all departments to improve process quality
- Define and implement cross company processes
- Define and perform training (processes, best practices, implementation of processes via correct use of tools, etc.)
- Work with management, create quality work plan and set measurable quality goals
- Create BI quality dashboards
- Perform internal assessments, and support external assessments
- Project management of gaps closure (tasks, owners, milestones, progress) for internal and external audits
- Support Quality related issues with customers and suppliers
All you need is:
- At least 4 years' experience with ISO 9001 standard
- Experience with other standards, such as ISO 17025 – an advantage
- Experience with conducting internal quality audits and leading external audits for companies
- Experience with creating audit questionnaires
- Experience with cross-company work
- Highly organized, able to follow-up on many complicated tasks in parallel, interfacing with many varied technical stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- B. Sc./B.A/ or equivalent
- Experience in advanced information systems, such as Jira, or Confluence
- Familiar with Automotive industry standards, such as, A-SPICE/ISO-26262/IATF-16949 – an advantage
- Experience with Software environments, and DBs – an advantage
- Experience in HW environments / Embedded / Algorithmic – an advantage
- Understanding of all stages in a development life cycle – an advantage
- Experience with software testing methods, tools, and environments – an advantage
- Project management experience (profitably in the Automotive industry) – an advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!