Experienced Algorithm Data Analyst
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Data & Analytics /
Which department will you join?
You will be part of Mobileye's FPA department.
FPA department is accountable to determine measurements, statistical models, and validation methodologies to predict and define the degree of accuracy and maturity of algorithms related to autonomous car industry.
What will your job look like:
- Testing - provide in depth and quality performance results to software (mainly algorithm), in a timely manner. (main responsibility)
- Partner with algorithmic teams to help graduate research projects into production ready systems.
- Partner with users, platforms, application and support teams on customer support issues, process issues, bug fixes, and delivery of enhancements.
All you need is:
- Graduate from a leading institute in Computer Science, statistics, mathematics, physics or equivalent.
- Proven experience of scripting languages in Linux environment
- Data analysis or research experience
- Analytical approach / capabilities
- Mathematical and physical background
- Ability to analyze a company’s big-picture data needs
- Excellent & concise communication (verbal and written)
- Independent, Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently!
- Thoroughness and attention to details
- Fluent in English
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems
- Travel aboard might be required sporadically
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!