ALM Product Manager
Jerusalem, Israel /
Information Systems & BI – Information Systems /
Mobileye is looking for an ALM Product Manager that will design ALM processes improvements based on SW methodologies and best practices.
As part of your job, you will need a strong understanding of the SW lifecycle and ALM tools to create and execute process improvements.
You will be part of the information systems domain with a strong relationship with R&D teams.
How your job will look like:
- Design R&D process improvements within the ALM systems - Jira, Polarion, Asana, Jira Service Management, Confluence, Etc.
- Design, implement and rollout process improvements - starts with new processes and a new way of work within various ALM tools.
- Work with Technology Managers, Project Managers, Product Managers, R&D engineers, developers, team leaders, and group leaders to understand the current work streamlines and process and built the most suitable solutions.
- Demonstrate, explain and train chosen solutions in various R&D groups.
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineer, Information Systems Engineer or a related field
- Experience in working with ALM tools as an admin and defining ALM systems (Jira, Polarion, Asana - Must!
- 3+ years of consulting experience with SW teams
- Experience in design process and systems within the ALM domain
- Optimizing the software development lifecycle
- Experience with Agile methodology and best practices in the SW lifecycle – Advantage
- Experience within Dev Ops and development infrastructure – Advantage
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive relationships.
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Fluent English and Hebrew
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!