Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Algorithms /
Our Algorithms students are part of teams that are forging the next generation of self-driving car technology in Mobileye.
Taking cutting-edge, recent research in an extensive Neural Networks and innovative new model that can be used in multiple applications of the self-driving car.
What will your job look like:
- The job consists of a mix of algorithmic research and algorithms development, with an emphasis on deep neural networks.
- You will learn and deploy state-of-the-art techniques to achieve world-class results which will allow the safe development of autonomous driving features and advanced driver assistant systems.
- The work is typically done in teams and the amount of team interaction varies based on the needs and the employees' tendencies and preferences.
- You will be solving algorithmic problems in many fields including mapping, and geometric problems by using heuristic solutions in addition to neural networks. All this to develop a new product "from scratch".
All you need is:
- Excellent Computer Science / Computer Engineering student with one year remaining to graduate
- Completing Basic Machine Learning and Algorithms courses
- Python programming skill (additional C++ is an advantage)
- Ability to self-learn new fields
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!