AV Safety Driver/Co-pilot - Relocation to Shanghai, China
Shanghai, China /
Integration & Operation Engineering – Integration Engineering /
At Mobileye, the Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) group is transforming mobility by bringing cutting-edge, safe-by-design self-driving technology and a complete, modular solution to the market. Together with Moovit, we are a partner of choice in transforming mobility services, while creating an accessible, safe, environmentally-friendly, and affordable experience for riders.
The MaaS group is expanding to multiple sites outside Israel as part of the project called “AV Everywhere” to test and demonstrate our Automated Vehicles (AV) driving in different cities such as Munich, Detroit, Shanghai, Paris and others. The goal is to achieve scalability of self-driving vehicles around the world safely and broadly.
See our AV driving in and around Munich: link
What will your job look like?
- Drive the AV in both automated and manual mode on an open road and test tracks
- Inspect any malfunctions in the vehicle
- Gather information and upload it to the database
- Support new systems installation in the vehicle
All you need is:
- Willingness to relocate abroad for a significant period (minimum of 2 years)
- A period of several months of training at Mobileye HQ in Jerusalem prior to relocation
- Manual gear driving license with at least two years of practice and good driving record – a must
- Good English skills both verbal and writing – a must
- Advanced driving courses – an advantage
- Technical background – an advantage
- Willing to work at varying hours
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!