Senior Storage & HPC Engineer
Jerusalem, Israel /
IT & Information Security – IT /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which department will you join?
Mobileye HPC/Storage environment is built from the most cutting-edge technologies.
In Mobileye's data center, we strive to provide demanding and reliable storage technologies, continuously investigating the latest development in the field, and implement large-scale solutions.
We are seeking a talented Storage Engineer with an exceptional commitment to service excellence to join our team.
How your job will look like?
- Responsible for the data center Storage/HPC infrastructure
- Understand the development requirement in detail and provide an architecture that meets the requirement.
- Responsible for architecture design and maintenance of next-generation distributed storage, including object storage, file storage, etc
- Demonstrate a high level of problem-solving in a complex environment
- Operate in complex, highly available, operations-centric datacenter environments and interact with other technology domain experts as required, to build and maintain the Storage and HPC solutions
- Planning, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Device Hardening and applying hardware/firmware configurations
All you need is:
- Minimum of 5+ years of related UNIX industry experience
- Strong knowledge in Linux fundamental
- Experience working in large, complex, enterprise datacenter
- Deep knowledge in enterprise hardware - High-density servers/jbod/nvme/HDD/ cpus
- Experience with NAS/SAN, file and block storage, NFS/smb protocols, SAS, FC
- Expertise in scripting languages such as python\Bash
- Knowledge with AWS or other cloud platforms - big advantage
- Experience with Solaris and ZFS storage- advantage
- Strong understanding of Datacenter consolidation, IaaS, private cloud, virtualization, assessment and capacity planning technologies, and best practices- advantage
- Strong Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Experience in at least one of the following open source software-defined storage - BeeGFS, CEPH or MinIO and Experience with Lustre - big advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!