Experienced Python Developer - Shay Asoolin
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
Which Department will you join?
The Development Infrastructure (DI) department is responsible for Mobileye's R&D infrastructure and in-house tools.
Each of our experienced SW developers is coding and enhancing our products and frameworks, shaping the way of work for hundreds of algorithmic & SW developers in Mobileye. We focus on technology, reliability and usability - all this at exceptionally large scales of compute, storage, code-base, data and more.
We are looking for a gifted SW engineer, to join us in scaling-up our infrastructure and services even further, in the areas of distributed build-systems as well as other CI-related frameworks.
What will your job look like:
- Develop and enhance our unique build-system, compiling and linking a very large code-base. Dive deep into our advanced system and its distributed computing environments.
- Focus on reliability, stability and optimization. Each time or space saving is immediately translated into a huge gain for hundreds of developers!
- Implement various products as services, to be triggered via CI pipelines, including the build of the code, regression test frameworks, static code analysis, open-source scanners and more.
- Collaborate with different groups in Mobileye, including Algorithms, Software and Validation.
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering - with excellence
- 3+ years of previous software development experience
- Excellent knowledge of Python
- Understanding of C/C++ programming and build process
- Experience with Linux environment and shell tools
- Experience with distributed compute and storage systems - an advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!