SoC Physical Design Lead
Petah Tikva, Israel /
R&D – VLSI /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which department will you join?
Mobileye VLSI team - a group designing the chips for the entire system for ADAS and autonomous cars.
The group is responsible for all disciplines of VLSI development, including but not limited to Emulation (SW and HW), microarchitecture, logic design, design, verification, analog and circuit design and layout, physical and structural design (backend), product and test engineering.
What will your job look like:
- You will lead a backend group (RTL2GDS) that designs complex SoCs
- You will be responsible for all Physical Design aspects A-Z in one of Mobileye SoCs i.e. coordinating and driving the entire backend activities of the SoC
- You will shape Mobileye's backend flows and methodologies
- Work with engineers to identify and overcome roadblocks and obstacles
- Work in close collaboration with the front-end team
- Driving the execution from floor-planning through implementation and SoC physical and timing closure
All you need is:
- BSc/MSc in Electrical/Computer engineering
- 7 years of experience in VLSI backend (RTL2GDS)
- Experience in leading backend teams
- Expert knowledge of the entire backend design flow (floor planning, STA, CTS, PnR, IR, EM, Physical verification, chip integration, high-frequency designs)
- Deeply familiar with Physical Design EDA tools for both implementation and signoff (such as Synopsys, Cadence, etc.)
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!