Hardware SPICE Quality Process Engineer (m/w/d)
Koblenz, Germany /
Integration & Operation Engineering – Quality & Process Engineering /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
The MEQ (Mobileye Quality) team is responsible to implement standards such as ASPICE, Hardware SPICE, Mechanical SPICE, and ISO 9001 across the entire organization, and work with all departments to achieve best practices and unified work processes.
The MEQ team is working with Mobileye's internal departments, customers, and suppliers to achieve best product quality.
What your job will look like:
- Work closely with the R&D departments to improve Hardware SPICE processes quality
- Define and implement cross company Hardware SPICE processes
- Create and maintain hardware work products
- Component manual reviews
- Analyze and evaluate electrical and electronic designs
- Define and perform Hardware SPICE training, including processes, best practices, and implementation of processes via correct use of tools.
- Work with management to define a Hardware SPICE quality work plan and measurable quality goals
- Work with safety and security teams
- Coordinate analysis and evaluation with architecture and design teams
- Perform Hardware SPICE internal assessments, and support external assessments
- Project management of Hardware SPICE gaps closure (tasks, owners, milestones, progress) for internal and external audits
- Support Hardware SPICE Quality related issues with customers and suppliers
All you need is:
- B. Sc. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- At least 4 years' experience in hardware engineering in the automotive domain
- Highly organized, able to follow-up on multiple complicated tasks in parallel, and interface with many varied technical stakeholders
- At least 2 years' experience with ASPICE/Hardware SPICE
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Understanding of all stages in a development life cycle
- A certified Provisional Assessor (ASPICE) – an advantage
- Experience in Hardware environments / Embedded / Algorithmic – an advantage
- Experience with software testing methods, tools, and environments – an advantage
- Experience with cross-company work – an advantage
- Project management experience (preferably in the Automotive industry) – an advantage
What we offer:
- Unlimited employment relationship
- Free parking spaces for our employees
- Hybrid working model options
- Lunch allowance
- Regular company events
- Fresh fruit and cold drinks
- Company pension scheme from one year of company affiliation
- Vouchers for special occasions (e.g. rewards, birthdays, weddings, etc.)
- A future-proof workplace in small teams, with flat hierarchies and a relaxed atmosphere
- International atmosphere and colleagues from all over the world
- Employee benefits program "Corporate Benefits"
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!