DevOps Engineer - Ofer
Jerusalem, Hybrid /
R&D – Software /
Which department will you join?
You will join the REM group which leads the mission of crowd source-based HD Mapping.
Specifically, the DevOps Team of REM Cloud manages the cloud infrastructure & orchestration.
How will your job look like?
As part of the DevOps Team at REM group you will be responsible for leveraging our development and production environments end-to-end. Solving huge scale challenges in a very cutting-edge big data environment. Developing, planning and executing infrastructure-as-code releases and continuously improving our CI/CD pipelines, monitoring, security, and cost-optimization of our environments.
All you need is:
- Ability to self-operate and with independence and ownership in mind
- A team player who is open-minded and contributes new initiatives of cutting-edge ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of developers, product owners, and subject mattes
Full professional and vast hands-on experience with the followings:
- AWS Cloud infrastructure including but not limited to S3, VPC, EC2, RDS, LBs, Route53, Lambda
- Linux, Computer networking
- Infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, Ansible) using Git
- Jenkins (Or any equivalents)
- Open-source web technologies, databases and caching layers
- Development using Shell, Python or NodeJS
Some knowledge and experience with the followings - Advantages:
- Microservices orchestrations, Docker, Kubernetes, Consul
- CI/CD, Gitflow, GitOps methodologies
- Big data: Spark, HDFS, PostgreSQL, Zookeeper, Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch
- End-to-end testing
- High-scale production environment
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!