Lab Manager for the System Customer Engineering team
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye is looking for a Lab Manager for the SCE (system customer engineering) team.
The SCE team ensures fast and successful integration of Mobileye's technologies in customers' solutions (car manufacturers / Tier1), from design phase to car launch, while working closely with internal RnD teams.
We're looking for a strong, hands-on, Lab Manager who is passionately motivated by challenges and excel in troubleshooting hard, complex problems.
What will your job look like?
- You will help the team to ensure that Mobileye's software works seamlessly on customer's hardware, and is integrated into the car manufacturer's system as expected from a real-time, safety-critical system
- You will be responsible to provide quick and professional analysis and troubleshooting of customer issues
- You will have the opportunity to work on innovation, including initiating and developing tools to enhance the team's work efficiency.
- You will be in charge of all the assets in the Lab
- You will be responsible for forecasting R&D platforms
- You will be Responsible for budget planning
- Your Job will include managing 2 Labs - 30 team members providing services for remote working stations
All you need is:
- On-Site - Available to come to the Jerusalem Mobileye site everyday
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Linux Operating Systems - a must
- Fluent English - a must
- Good knowledge of PC Architecture and OS including hands-on experience - a must
- An experience as an IT support / PC repairman - an advantage.
- Python or other scripting languages - an advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!