SW/FW Developer for Deep Learning and Computer Vision Optimization - Shiri
Haifa, Israel /
R&D – Software /
Mobileye's Autonomous Driving & ADAS group in Haifa is looking for a DL/Computer Vision Firmware Developer.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers, working on the most cutting edge technologies - Autonomous vehicles and ADAS.
We are looking for a Developer in the areas of computer vision and deep learning algorithms which are targeted to run on the CPU, DSP, and dedicated HW accelerators for use in vehicles.
Which department will you join?
Our team develops Hardware specific optimized Firmware building blocks for deep learning, computer vision, and sensor fusion applications that must be super-efficient to run in the autonomous vehicle.
The development environment is mostly based on C programming with extensions. Our work requires expertise in low-level optimized firmware development and exposes the developer to the deep learning and computer vision world. As we are part of the end-to-end autonomous vehicle flows we get to see our code running in the most advanced algorithms and use cases which are developed both by Mobileye and by customers.
What will your job look like?
- As a software engineer you will design, develop, test and optimize autonomous vehicle relevant functions, based on internal and external customers' demands.
- You will write highly optimized code for specific processors and HW accelerators
- You will leverage state of the art algorithms from the fields of ML/DL, Computer Vision, sensor fusion and path planning
- You will analyze autonomous vehicle relevant workloads, and recognize potential bottlenecks and suggest improvements to enhance performance.
- You will work closely with algorithm developers to define the optimized flow.
- You will work with the rest of the software team to get your code to run in the full flow on simulators as well as real silicon.
- As part of your work you will also develop and work with infrastructures designed to test our code
All you need is:
- BSc degree / MSc in Computer Science
- Great people and communication skills
- Low level/FW/embedded SW development and debugging experience
- Machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, or image processing background
- DSP/GPU/SIMD programming experience
- Python programming experience
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!