GIS - Student Position
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Data & Analytics /
Which department will you join?
The Data Services team leads the product and commercial definition of of our crowd-based mapping and surveying technologies– REM (see more details here: https://www.mobileye.com/our-technology/rem/) - for non-automotive use for mapping companies, public entities, mobility providers.
How your job will look like?
- Assist with GIS application building, as part of the product team.
- Perform GIS analysis, to better understand our coverage and client demand.
- Participate in the commercial and technical definition of the product, based on customer engagements.
All you need is:
- This is a student position to those with a GIS hands-on background (BA geography, other GIS – related fields)
- Experience working with ESRI software
- Previous product or commercial roles
- Business or economics background or understanding.
- Availability for 2.5 days a week.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!