AV Site Lead – Relocation to Detroit, Michigan
Detroit, USA /
Product & Project Management – Project / Program Management /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come lead the revolution!
At Mobileye, the Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) group is transforming mobility by bringing cutting-edge, safe-by-design self-driving technology and a complete, modular solution to the market. Together with Moovit, we are a partner of choice in transforming mobility services, while creating an accessible, safe, environmentally-friendly, and affordable experience for riders.
The MaaS group is expanding to multiple sites outside Israel as part of the project called “AV Everywhere” to test and demonstrate our Automated Vehicles (AV) driving in different cities such as Munich, Detroit, Shanghai, Paris and others. The goal is to achieve scalability of self-driving vehicles around the world safely and broadly.
See our AV driving in Jerusalem: link
What will your job look like?
- Manage the day-to-day activities of Mobileye AV Everywhere site
- Managing and leading a skillful team of validation and integrations engineers
- Performing and supervising AV test drives on open roads and test tracks
- Validation and analysis of Mobileye AV performance
- Providing expert AV test reports
- Liaising between R&D, business and marketing stakeholders
- Close collaboration with the AV development, R&D and Operations teams
- Ensure all local regulatory requirements are fulfilled
- Responsible for the AV Everywhere site budget and all operational aspects
- Maintain high-level of knowledge of Mobileye products and services
- Customer interaction and performing demos to decision makers
- Travel to and support other Mobileye sites when needed
All you need is:
- Willingness to relocate abroad for a significant period (minimum of 2 years)
- A period of several months of training at Mobileye HQ in Jerusalem prior to relocation
- 3-5 years’ experience in engineering, development, project management, product management, and/or bizdev at a tech or mobility company
- Comfortable operating in an ambiguous, fast-paced, complex environment with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Valid driving license and good driving record – a must
- Good English skills both verbal and writing – a must
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!