Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – System Engineering & Architects /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
The automotive industry is moving forward fast and looking to embed various levels of autonomous driving from ADAS (Advanced Driving Assistant Systems) to fully autonomous driving. Mobileye is taking a big part in this revolution and in order for it to be practical, it must be safe. Safety standards are rapidly evolving to find the right solutions and we are part of that. The Mobileye Safety team is recruiting high-level, top-notch SW architects to be interacting and leading the R&D teams in the right direction in terms of Safety according to the standards in the industry (ISO26262, SOTIF) and embed the safety culture through the development life cycle. If you:
- like to see the system as a whole and able to drill down when required
- are a fast learner and have great interpersonal skills
- looking to be in a pioneer field where not all is yet to be established and found
Your place is with us!
What will your job look like?
- Support the SW system architecture definition of the Mobileye automated driving system
- Analyze the SW architecture and identify safety-critical areas, define the safety requirements and work closely with R&D teams to reach the best solutions
- Specialize in the algorithmic infrastructure layer including image processing, memory management, error handling
- Specialize in the algorithmic layer feeding the vehicle’s safety-critical function
- Act as a POC for some R&D teams in terms of Safety and embed the “Safety culture”, train and guide “safety ambassadors” within the teams
- Proactively support Mobileye position with customers during business development activities and during the execution of production projects
All you need is:
- BSc in electrical engineering, computer science (MSc will be an advantage)
- 3-5 years' experience of embedded SW development (base SW or algorithm development) in consumer electronics or transportation, telecommunication industry (automotive, aerospace, railway or semiconductor are preferred)
- Experience with programming in C, C++
- Experience with computer vision preferred
- Familiar with SW quality standards (A-SPICE, MISRA-C, MISRA-C++ and ISO26262 or IEC 61508 preferred)
- Analytical and interpersonal skills
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!