Configuration Management Engineer
Jerusalem, Hybrid /
Integration & Operation Engineering – Quality & Process Engineering /
Which department will you join?
The MEQ (Mobileye Quality) team is responsible to implement standards such as A-SPICE and ISO 9001 across the entire organization, work with all departments to achieve best practices and unified work processes.
The MEQ team is working both with Mobileye's internal departments and with customers to achieve the best quality of our products.
What your job will look like:
- Configuration Management process definition and audits
- Corporate level process landscape, processes, tools, document templates (TW)
- Training (processes, best practices, implementation of processes via correct use of tools, etc.)
- Work with management, set work plan and measurable quality goals
- Work with safety (sync with process safety audit), security
- Work with other division's SQA (ASPICE, IATF, etc.)
- Project management of gaps closure (tasks, owners, milestones, progress) to internal and external audits
- Corporate support to process engineers inside team/project
- Perform internal assessments
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Software engineering, Industrial Engineering Management, and Control or equivalent
- At least 2 years' experience with Configuration management activities and tools in Software and hardware environments - Must
- Experience in SW-HW environments / Embedded / Algorithmic
- Understanding of all stages in a development life cycle
- Experience with software testing methods, tools, and environments
- Experience with storage and backup activities
- Experience with cross-company work
- Project management experience (profitably in the Automotive industry)
- Highly organized, able to follow-up on many complicated tasks in parallel interfacing with many varied technical stakeholders
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in English
- Familiar with Automotive industry standards such as A-SPICE/ISO-26262/IATF-16949 - advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!