QA Automation Developer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
Mobileyes' Safety team is looking for a highly motivated Validation Engineer to make a huge impact on the safety of advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS) and fully autonomous vehicles (AV).
Validation Engineers at Mobileye deal with a wide variety of cutting edge technologies and involve with every level of the product - from the functionality we deliver to our customers, the architecture of our systems, the algorithms we employ. They are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated test tools.
The ideal candidate has the capability to understand the context from system-level and see the broader picture, but is also capable to dive deep into technical details.
What will your job look like:
- Identify key needs and define test requirements.
- Develop, plan, and implement validation procedures and conduct tests.
- Review and analyze test results and generate summary reports.
- Read, revise, and create documentation.
All you need is:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Exact Sciences.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think abstractly and deal well with ambiguous or undefined problems.
- Generating and communicating meaningful evaluation metrics.
- Experience building quality tools and automating tests using python.
- Experience building and designing test strategies and creating, managing and implementing test plans.
- Experience working with product owners defining, and refining user stories.
- Knowledge or background in either data engineering, statistical modeling, signal or image processing or kinematics and dynamics – major advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!