Signal Integrity Engineer
Haifa, Israel /
R&D – Hardware /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which team will you join?
You will join a relatively small team of talented and experienced Electrical Validation & Signal/Power Integrity engineers with wide scope of responsibility, from Pre-Si SI/PI simulations to Post-Si Electrical validation and debugging, covering all High-Speed interfaces and Power Delivery of Mobileye EyeQ products.
What will you do?
- You will deal with design, optimization and debugging high-speed interfaces - like LPDDR4/5, PCIe Gen4/5, C/DPHY.
- You'll deal with the state of art signal & power integrity simulation tools and methodologies, advanced results analysis, optimization/verification of Mobileye and customers' PCB designs, etc.
- This is a dynamic work environment that requires interfacing with Silicon & Hardware design engineers, IP providers, Electrical and System Validation teams, Customer Application Engineers, EDA tools vendors, and product managers.
- The proximity to Electrical Validation activities - we are a single SI/EV team - is another powerful advantage, enabling joint simulation-measurements efforts.
All you need is:
- BSc or MSc in Electrical or Computer engineering
- 2 years of proven experience in SI/PI simulations
- Knowledge in SI/PI simulation tools, including 2.5D/3D extraction
- Knowledge in transmission line theory, electro-magnetics
- Experience in custom digital/analog circuit design and transistor level simulations is an advantage
- Experience in Electrical Validation is an advantage
- Experience in High-Speed PCB design is an advantage
- Experience with DDR and/or PCI and/or MIPI high-speed interfaces is an advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!