SW WEB Developer
Jerusalem, Hybrid /
R&D – Software /
Which department will you join?
The Development Infrastructure (DI) department is responsible for Mobileye's R&D infrastructure and in-house tools.
Each of our experienced SW developers is coding and enhancing our products and frameworks, shaping the way of work for hundreds of algorithmic & SW developers in Mobileye. We focus on technology, reliability and usability - all this at exceptionally large scales of compute, storage, code-base, data and more.
We are looking for a gifted SW developer and leader, to take over and lead one of our most strategic roles.
What will your job look like:
- Be part of an excellent team developing visualization and annotation tools used by thousands of full time annotators world-wide producing labeled data for ME technologies
- Contribute to the design and development from grounds up of web based multi-sensors video visualization and annotation tools
- Cooperate with tool users in order to design a UX optimized for annotation speed and quality
- Support various data annotation methodologies
- Support various data visualization requirements
- Optimize the performance of the product in order to allow fast annotation with minimum delays
All you need is:
- BSC in computer science
- At least 4 years of experience as a frontend developer
- Experience in Typescript & React
- Strong performance orientation
- Good design capabilities and ability to understand a complex system
- Experience in Python
- Experience in cloud infrastructure, DevOps, containers
- Experience in backend development
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!