Experienced Embedded Developer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
As an embedded developer you will research, design, implement new SW drivers and Operating System features, as well as maintain, and enhance existing ones.
You will also be responsible for the integration of the SW solutions in Mobileye's Embedded automotive platforms including the necessary HW bring-up, debug and unit testing to achieve proper operation of the new SW and HW together.
Our work involves low level optimized firmware development and exposes the developer to the deep learning and computer vision world. As we are part of the end-to-end autonomous vehicle flows, we get to see our code running in the most advanced algorithms and use cases which are developed both by Mobileye and by customers.
What will your job look like?
- Developing for a multi-threaded, multi-core system under a custom real-time operating system as well as embedded Linux.
- Developing and debugging of CI test content for infrastructure modules.
- Performance optimizations and tuning.
- Leveraging state of the art algorithms from the fields of ML/DL, Computer Vision, and sensor fusion
- Developing of the software infrastructure for existing and new generation EyeQ chips.
All you need is:
- Bachelor's degree / MSc in Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields
- 3+ years of experience in C++ programming skills
- Experience working on real-time operating system or embedded systems
- Experience in Python programming skills
- Experience working in Linux Environment
- Experience working with git, GitLab
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, or Image Processing knowledge – Advantage
- Good understanding of computer architecture and operating systems - Advantage
- Understanding of embedded systems, microprocessors, IO's, I2C/SPI, and other interconnect buses – Advantage
- Experience in HW/SW integration and debugging activities on real HW - Advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!