Algorithm Engineer for Validation Group
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Algorithms /
Which department will you join?
You will be part of Mobileye's FPA department that is responsible for measuring the performance of autonomous and driver assistance technologies developed by Mobileye.
Since we are dealing with a complex system based on machine learning and image processing, the analysis and validation processes require creativity, imagination, and advanced technical and analytic abilities.
What your job will look like?
- Developing algorithms and processes to measure the performance of Mobileye’s autonomous driving system
- Defining and implementing end-to-end processes including data mining, developing metrics, and software tools
- Analysis of complex systems requiring creativity, imagination, analytical and technical skills
- Applying statistical approaches to trace cause and effect through many layers of processing and control
- Designing experiments to generate structured data
- Interacting with people from many different algorithm and engineering teams
All you need is:
- Masters or doctorate in computer science, mathematics, physics, or engineering
- Up to two years’ experience in algorithm development or similar field – Also open to new graduates
- Excellent knowledge of programming and software engineering – Python - an advantage.
- Experience in large-scale data processing and designing tests – an advantage.
- Background in geometry, physics, descriptive statistics, probability, and statistical inference – an advantage.
- Fluent English
- Problem solver
- Goals oriented
- Broad vision and system approach.
- Strong creative and analytical capabilities.
- Thoroughness and attention to details.
- Ability to learn new material quickly.
- Desire and passion for success.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!