Linux Kernel Developer
Haifa, Israel /
R&D – Software /
Mobileye Autonomous Driving software group in Haifa is looking for a Linux kernel developer who will be responsible for developing embedded SW products.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and be a part of product innovation on cutting edge technologies.
What you will do?
Researching, designing, implementing new SW drivers and Operating System features, as well as, maintaining, and enhancing existing ones.
You will also be responsible for the integration of the SW solutions in Intel's Embedded automotive platforms including the necessary HW bring-up, debug and unit testing to achieve proper operation of the new SW and HW together.
All you need is:
- At least 5 years of experience in Embedded Linux Development.
- Deep understanding of the Linux Kernel OS Internals (Memory Management, IO, Storage, Networking)
- Very good experience in the Linux Kernel Driver Model & Development
- Experienced in HW/SW integration and debugging activities
- Very good understanding of standard debugging concepts, tools, and techniques.
- Knowledge in Linux Kernel Security or PCIE - advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!