Information System Integration Developer
Jerusalem, Hybrid /
Information Systems & BI – Information Systems /
About the Group:
You will be part of the ALM and Process Tools team within the Information Systems department.
The team is responsible for requirements gathering and implementing business process workflows for 2000 users all over the organization from R&D to Operations to be more efficient, effective, and collaborative.
What your job will look like?
- As an integration developer, you'll design, develop, and implement business processes based on users' requirements.
- You'll be responsible for the integration between various ALM tools (e.g. Jira and Polarion) and other internal systems.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the business processes, to design and offer the best solutions according to users' requirements and business needs.
- Build automation processes between the ALM tools, troubleshoot and debug ongoing issues.
- Working with external customers in order to improve their interfaces with our internal teams.
All you need is:
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- 2 + years of experience building REST API's.
- 2 + years of programming experience with the following: Python, Groovy, PowerShell, Java, SQL, bash.
- Experience programming and delivering in a production environment.
- Experience working on a Linux Env.
- Experience with Jira and its major Add-ons such as ScriptRunner - Advantage.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and platforms (Jenkins, GitLab, etc.) - Advantage.
- Experience with IBM apps e.g. Aspera Faspex, Orchestrator - Advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Hebrew.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!