Integration & Test Engineer
Jerusalem, Israel /
Integration & Operation Engineering – Integration Engineering /
which department will you join?
You will be part of the Product Validation department. the department is responsible for delivering high quality ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) products. We are the first line of support for Mobileye's customers around the globe.
As an Integration & Test Engineer You will be interacting with most of Mobileye's departments, to develop state-of-the-art automation suites based on a thorough understanding of product behavior.
What will your job look like:
- Testing and evaluating the systems performance in both the hardware and software aspects.
- Validating the systems algorithmic performance.
- Installing Mobileye's debug systems and sensors on development vehicles internally and providing support to automotive customers.
- Developing tests and integration methods, to ensure high-quality products.
- Executing built-in automated test sets.
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering or its equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in embedded system testing.
- Vast familiarity with testing methodologies - An advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with Python - An advantage.
- Experience in Linux systems.
- Strong systems technical background.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in English & Hebrew.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!