Senior Full Stack Developer
Jerusalem, Hybrid /
R&D – Software /
About the group:
You will join the group that performs live experiments with autonomous vehicles (AV) in Mobileye. The experiments we are responsible for integrate Mobileye's most advanced technologies and produce valuable data on the AV projects performance.
We have full ownership on the software & infrastructure that enables our operations – from design to deployment.
What will your job look like:
- Develop a cloud-based system that manage the Autonomous Vehicle Fleet experiments.
- Integrate data coming from many components & sensors in the vehicle & cloud to create a global view of performance.
- Be exposed to advanced prototypes of autonomous vehicles implemented on multiple platforms.
All you need is:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/IDF relevant experience or equivalent.
- 3+ years of Full stack programming experience.
- Strong skills in Python
- Familiar with at least one Python web frameworks. (e.g., Django/Flask)
- Familiar with CI/CD processes.
- Prior experience & knowledge with AWS - advantage
** Our offices are located at Jerusalem, but we foster a remote-friendly environment, combining work from home 1-2 days a week
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!