Technical Safety Product Manager
Jerusalem, Israel /
Product & Project Management – Product Management /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye is looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual for the Functional Safety team in Jerusalem, with the ability to engage with Mobileye most advanced projects and technologies through tight high-pressure timelines and highly innovated Autonomous vehicle systems.
This is a rare opportunity to join a professional team that drives Safety definition for Mobileye products. You will be exposed to one of the most critical topics in the Automotive industry today, a field with a growing demand. With the ability to shadow our senior architects, you will acquire knowledge about design, system, and most importantly: how to save lives on the road.
What will your job look like?
- You will get to be exposed and be part of building the most challenging and inspiring product in the Automotive domain (full self driving cars and semi self driving cars)
- You will work closely with the Autonomous vehicle safety architects and ensure functional safety is addressed through implementation, Validation to production
- You will work directly with Mobileye customers' Safety teams on their Safety requirements and Safety deliverables
- You will manage (in a matrix organization style) colleagues work and tasks throughout the life time of a product and projects until production time
- You will contribute actively to the adoption of new Safety related Autonomous Vehicle regulations in various countries
- You will learn about Safety life cycle of a product and apply Safety processes and methodologies to protect Mobileye's product (a very appealing field with not much expertise today in Israel)
- You will work with external Safety assessors and ME quality team to conduct audits and assessments to ensure the correct quality and safety of Mobileye's products
- You will work with Mobileye performance team and other research and development departments on innovating research and testing that will ensure the needed Safety performance in a self driving car
All you need is:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science\Engineering or Industrial engineering
- At least 2 years' experience in project and customers management
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and self-management , patience and people person
- Understanding of embedded systems, hardware and software architecture domains
- Ability to process and synthesize complex architecture
- Ability to navigate in a dynamic environment
- Fluent English
- Ability to travel (no more than once a quarter, when Pandemic allows) is a plus
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus
- Background/Experience with high performance algorithms and computer vision algorithms is a plus
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!