Senior Software Developer - Uri
Haifa, Israel /
R&D – Software /
Our group is the world leader in automotive and driving assistance systems, developing the world's most advanced software technologies and hardware architectures.
Our SDK team is responsible of the software infrastructure and development tools for autonomous driving applications running on Mobileye's platform. The development environment is mostly based on C/C++ programming within the deep learning and computer vision domains
What will you do?
- As a senior software engineer in our team, you will lead and develop various development tools and technologies for Mobileye platform including simulators, debugging tools and profiling tools.
- You will get a deep understanding with Mobileye's HW architecture as-well-as end-to-end use cases and CV\DL algorithms
- You will work on different environments in the Mobileye's software stack including backend, middleware and frontend development
- You will consistently work and interact with external customers and multiple departments in Mobileye for requirement gathering and correct integration of new features
- You will have a great chance to influence future generations of Mobileye hardware and software stacks.
- BSC/ MSc in Computer-Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of experience in C/C++ programing
- Experience in debugging and\or profiling tools development
- Experience developing in Linux operating system
- Knowledge of low-level programming languages and hardware programming aspects
- "Let's do it!" approach
- Experience working in python
- Deep learning, computer vision, or image processing background
- Good understanding of computer architecture, and performance tuning/optimizations on different platforms
- Experience in simulation environments e.g. SystemS, QEMO, ESESC
- Experience with accelerators APIs e.g., OpenCL
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!