Jerusalem, Israel /
IT & Information Security – IT /
About the Group:
You will join the IT DevOps team that is at the heart of Mobileye's development.
Our goal is to design & build the best development supporting environment. Work with various teams to provide tools and infrastructure that ensure scalability, performance, and resilience of our continues development.
We're constantly looking for ways to improve processes and provide new and innovative services.
How your job will look like:
- Design, build and automate NoSQL architecture and on-premise DBaaS solutions.
- Support modern open-source NewSQL and NoSQL platforms, cloud deployment models, and test-driven development in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Manage database solution design to support portfolio/project/architectural cycles
- Design and develop logical physical database designs from customer requirements.
- Provide advice and support to development resources.
- Provide guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures.
- Perform proactive analysis of database infrastructure capacity and performance
- Provide support for database and application incidents, working closely with application developers, DevOps, and infrastructure engineers
All you need is:
- Minimum of 7 years Database Administration experience with administering and supporting multiple RDBMS databases for performance-critical, highly available systems on UNIX/Linux platform
- Experience with MySQL, Cassandra, Postgres, and NoSQL Databases
- Designing, Building, and automating the MongoDB Architecture for open source MongoDB
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and ability to clearly explain and present problems and issues to others and contribute to their resolution
- Infrastructure and configuration automation
Nice to have:
- Working in Agile and DevOps environments
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!