Talent Acquisition Specialist
Jerusalem, Israel /
Human Resources – Recruitment /
Mobileye is looking for a talented and passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our one-of-a-kind HR team.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for leading and delivering end-to-end recruiting processes and solutions for one of Mobileye's business units.
You will develop a recruiting strategy for your business unit, collaborate with hiring managers and other stakeholders to promote and execute it. You will lead and be a part of a cross-organizational recruiting initiative promoting different topics like candidate experience, diversity, employer brand, etc.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to address challenges with creativity and analytical thinking, will be a strong executer, and have the ability to work independently and engage others, see the big picture with a strong hands-on approach, and have excellent communication skills and a positive mindset.
What will your job look like:
- Lead end-to-end recruitment process in a rapidly growing R&D business unit.
- Partner closely with your business units to create innovative and scalable sourcing and hiring strategies to meet business goals.
- Work closely with hiring managers, become their trusted recruitment partner, provide guidance, and help them build excellent teams.
- Creatively source top-notch candidates via multiple sourcing channels and maintain a strong talent pipeline.
- Serve as a point of contact for candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Compile, analyze and capture insights from data to support recruitment business decisions, strategy, processes, and activities.
- Take part and lead cross organizational recruiting initiative promoting different topics like candidate experience, diversity, employer brand, EVP creation etc.
- Plan and organize recruiting related events and special projects - Meetups, special programs, tech events, panels and webinars.
- Experience in an HR related position
- BA in a related field from a leading institution, MA/MBA - advantage.
- Fluent English - must.
- Strong analytical skills as well as excellent excel knowledge and capabilities.
- Out of the box, creative thinking.
- Self-starter, independent, results-oriented and executer.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive approach and spirit.
- High energy and collaborative team player.
- Able to follow up and get things done in a fast-moving and changing environment.
**Our offices are located at Jerusalem, but we foster a remote-friendly environment, combining work from home 2/3 days a week
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!