Cloud Security Engineer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
Which department will you join?
You will join the REM group at Mobileye which leads the mission of crowd source-based HD Mapping.
Specifically, the team of REM Cloud that manages the cloud infrastructure & orchestration.
How will your job look like?
- As part of the Cloud Team at REM the Cloud Security Engineer will be responsible for the Continuous communication with the Cyber-Defence team for identifying and solving security concerns. Define, plan, and execute deployments of security solutions as infrastructure-as-code, security-automation, embedding of security-controls in CI/CD pipelines, monitoring solutions, and optimizing the security of our REM AWS cloud environments.
All you need is:
- Ability to self-operate and with independence and ownership in mind
- A team player who contributes new initiatives and cutting-edge ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of developers, product owners, and subject matter experts
- Full professional and vast hands-on experience with the followings:
- Evaluate and Configure vulnerability & compliance scans using industry standard security scanning tools
- AWS Cloud infrastructure including but not limited to S3, VPC, EC2, RDS, LBs, Route53, Lambda
- Linux hardening, Networking and Containers (Docker)
- Infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, Ansible) using Git
- Open-source web technologies, databases, and caching layers
- Development using Shell, Python or NodeJS
- Some knowledge and experience with the followings:
- Microservices orchestrations, Kubernetes, Consul
- CI/CD, Gitflow, GitOps methodologies
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CCSP
- Big data: Spark, HDFS, PostgreSQL, Zookeeper, Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch
- High-scale production environments
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!