Automation Testing Team Lead
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
Which department will you join?
The group is responsible for the automation infrastructure and automated testing for Mobileye IMS products. The automation covers various platforms such as Web Tools, Cellular, HW, and the unit core software.
How your job will look like?
- Lead and mentor the automation and CI team
- Understanding the business and technical requirements of our products
- Taking part in improving the IMS automation infrastructure
- Designing, developing, and executing automated software testing of all product features running in various environments such as web, cellular, Linux, windows
- Work closely with other development and validation teams
- Create design and test documentation (i.e. HLD, STP, STD)
- Improve and maintaining IMS CI/CD process
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent
- At least two-year experience as an automation developer
- Experience with selenium, Jenkins, TestComplete, or else
- Experience with load testing (JMeter or similar)
- Experience with writing design and testing documentation
- Experience with Web applications / server-client arch' - advantage
- High-level English
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!