Experienced DFT Engineer
Haifa, Israel /
R&D – Hardware /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye's Automated Driving group in Haifa is looking for an experienced DFT Engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of highly talented engineers, working on one of the most cutting edge technologies - Autonomous Vehicle (AV) SoC.
At Mobileye's Automated Driving group, we know that the idea of a fully autonomous car is no longer science fiction, but a reality that we are creating!
We have spent more than 15 years developing the world's most Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and we are now leading the computer vision and machine learning domain, reaching fully automated driving experience (AV).
What will your job look like:
- You'll be responsible of architecture of the DFT solutions across the SOC (MBIST, SCAN ATPG, LBIST and more)
- Develop all the necessary HW / FW / SW for the different modules
- Verify and Validate our design
- Debug and analyze coverage and yield loss
- And many more 😊
- As a cutting edge technology company, we are working only with the very advanced DFT tools and features, while developing our own methods and DFT concepts – as it required by the Automotive and Safety related products market (ISO26262).
All you need is:
- Proven Experience in either SCAN or MBIST tools and flows
- At least 2 years of DFT experience in both SCAN/MBIST
- At least 5 years of experience in the ASIC/SoC industry
- Knowledge of Hierarchical SCAN methodology
- Knowledge of Logic BIST (LBIST) and Test Point Insertion (TPI) flows
- Knowledge of TAP protocols IEEE 1149.1/1500/1687 (iJTAG)
- Knowledge in Automotive industry FuSa (Functional Safety)
- Knowledge of Synthesis flows
- Proven skills in Perl / Python / TCL
- Excellent communication skills
- BSEE/MSEE is required
- If you are an experienced DFT engineer, seeking to learn, improve and to be challenged by new concepts and complexities in relation to DFT for Automotive - your place is with us!
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!