Math/ Physics Graduate for Algorithm Validation Developer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Data & Analytics /
Which department will you join?
You will be part of Mobileye's FPA department that is responsible for analyzing the quality and performance of the technologies developed by Mobileye.
Since we are dealing with a complex system based on machine learning and image processing, the analysis and validation processes require deep thinking as well as advanced technical and analytic abilities.
Our Performance analyst are responsible for running the analysis process and for providing deep analysis reports based on effective analysis of big data.
What will your job look like:
- Participate in planning and implementation of advanced validation Processes.
- Define and implement end-to-end testing processes including developing Measures and Tools and KPIs.
- Integrating new features into existing Validation Processes.
- Improving sensitivity, efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of validation processes.
- Management and prioritization of daily tasks.
- Integration of information from different departments in the company.
All you need is:
- BSc in Physics, Mathematics or similar field.
- Up to 2-3 years of experience in Algorithms Validation or similar field.
- Knowledge and experience with Python(NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib,Pandas) - an advantage.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in machine learning - Advantage
- Experience in data processing - Advantage.
- Knowledge in descriptive statistics, probability, and statistical inference - Advantage.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Broad vision and a systematic approach.
- Thoroughness and attention to details.
- Independence, ability to learn new material quickly.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!