Field Engineer - Japan
Tokyo, Japan /
Integration & Operation Engineering – Integration Engineering /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye develops systems that change the way we drive, from preventing accidents (advanced driver assistance systems) to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference - come and lead the Mobileye revolution!
Mobileye's Field Engineer is the connecting link between Mobileye and it's customers, the car manufacture (OEM) and the integration partner (Tier 1). As such, the field engineer provides the first line of technical support, analysis and integration in the development of next- generation semi- autonomous driving systems.
The Field Engineer will work along side the development teams of an OEM and it's Tier 1. He/She will hold a key role in Mobileye's development projects providing the costumer with direct technical support. As such, the field engineer will have an influence on the design and application of the advanced vision based semi-autonomous driving systems, eventually installed in millions of cars worldwide.
Although he/she shall start their career at Mobileye Japan as a field engineer for one project or a customer, we expect him/her to grow quickly to be able to deal with multiple projects or costumers as well as customers management of development projects.
What will your job look like?
- Installing various Mobileye systems on elevation and development vehicles
- Performing and supervising test drives on an open road and test tracks
- Testing performance and quality of the vision system
- Supporting system integration efforts with deep "bits and bytes" understanding of the entire system
- Providing expert support and training of the engineering team on site
- The position includes office work, support the vehicle production lines and integration facilities
- Tasks also include office work, support at the vehicle production lines and integration facilities
- Tasks also include long test drives and travel to additional countries
- The position requires a training period in Mobileye Jerusalem
All you need is:
- Academic credentials - degree in a scientific field or engineering
- Valid driving license
- Native in Japanese, fluent in English and good communication skills
- Background in Hardware or Software development - advantage
- Self- learning skills
- Independent, self- disciplined and self contained
- Highly motivated and self- management skills
- Great interpersonal skills, customer facing role
- Experience and desire to work with complex cutting- edge technology
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!