Experienced System Engineer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which team will you join?
The System Engineering Team is a small team, whose goal is to support the development of next-generation systems for Mobileye’s self-driving car and advanced driver-assistance systems. We apply multiple disciplines to develop these solutions that serves our customers and Mobileye’s R&D.
What will you do?
- Designing Block Diagrams and writing System Design documents for Mobileye autonomous vehicle systems
- Writing Requirements Specification documents
- Defining system BOM and working with Project Lifecycle Management
- Working closely with architecture, hardware, Software development teams
- Performing system design reviews
All you need is:
- B.Sc. electrical/mechanical/software or equivalent engineering degree- Must
- At least 5 years’ experience as System Engineer (SW\HW)
- Work and lead work-teams without authority (Influence without authority)
- Knowledge in IP networks
- Knowledge of CAN, CAN FD, Flexray ,I2C, SPI, RS485, MIPI, SerDes - advantage
- Experience in test equipment, such as network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, oscilloscope, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to details and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ensuring completion to meet deadlines in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills both in Hebrew and English
- Leadership abilities, wide perspective, well organized, independent, and with a can-do attitude
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!