Experienced Backend Developer
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer with database experience, who will work with team members to develop new features and maintain existing systems.
The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
What your job will look like:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining backend services
- Identifying issues and bottlenecks with existing services and working to improve them
- Writing clean, maintainable, and testable code, and inspiring others to do the same
- Identifying and implementing software engineering best practices
- Conducting code reviews
- Constantly improving our development process by introducing new dev tools, developing common infrastructures, automating processes etc.
All you need is:
- 3+ years of backend development experience, in NodeJS and TypeScript env
- Proven experience with Docker, Rest API, microservice architecture
- Proven experience of delivering large, successful backend projects
- High familiarity with Amazon AWS or similar cloud infrastructure
- Hands on experience with building, deploying, and maintaining scalable systems on cloud environment
- Good understanding of critical production systems concepts - high availability, reliability, and scalability
- Deep knowledge of at least one SQL database (such as MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.); NoSQL databases
- At least 2 of the following: Redis, Redshift, PostgreSQL, ELK, S3
- Experience building big-data solutions that include data pipelining and processing infrastructures
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!