Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which department will you join?
You will join the REM group which leads the mission of crowd source-based HD Mapping enabling full autonomy capabilities and services (among others).
Specifically, the Data & Operations Team develops and executes Automation for software processes and manages the data needed for the validation of REM algorithms.
What will your job look like:
- You will be designing, developing & maintaining automation infrastructure & tools.
- You will debug & resolve Issues, and provide support for multiple teams and interfaces.
- You will work with tools such as Jenkins, Python, and Groovy scripts in a Linux based environment.
- You will work in a multi-tasked, dynamic, and diversified environment.
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant experience.
- Knowledge of source control (GIT or similar).
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes (Jenkins/GitLab) – Advantage.
- Experience working in Linux Environment – Advantage.
- Experience with Databases (MongoDB or similar) – Advantage.
- Thoroughness and attention to details.
- Self-learner and independent executor with strong technical and analytical skills.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Fluent English.
**Our offices are located in Jerusalem, but we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from home 2/3 days a week
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!