Software Engineer (m/w/d) full time
Munich, Germany /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Our Projects Application Software group is responsible for Mobileye projects infrastructure components on EyeQ computer vision systems and related integration and automation software technologies.
The group develops automotive embedded software and related tools in Linux and embedded Linux environments.
What will your job look like
- Development, integration and debugging of embedded software for existing and new generation EyeQ chips.
- Developing and debugging of continuous integration test content and related tools for complex software modules.
- Developing for a multi-threaded, multi-core system under embedded Linux.
- Integration of customer software libraries and integration of EyeQ software with customer vehicle networks.
- Performance analysis and optimizations.
All you need is
- 3+ years of experience in C++ programming. We will also consider outstanding graduates in Computer Science or similar fields.
- Experience working with Linux Software development environment - Advantage
- Knowledge in Python programming – Advantage
- Experience in working with git, GitLab - Advantage
- Background in Automotive Software development - Advantage
- Experience in working on real-time operating system or embedded systems - Advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!