Global Account Manager
Jerusalem, Israel /
Sales & Business Development – Sales Management /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
As a Global Account Manager, you will be working in the ADAS business development group, support and lead OEM/Tier1 sales, and the commercials of the RFQ process.
What will your job look like?
- Work in the advanced development group to support and lead OEM/Tier1 sales.
- Manage the full sales lifecycle from RFQ/RFI review through drafting, issuing price indications, quotations and supporting all commercial aspects.
- Be in charge of customer interactions and serve as a single point of contact for customer inquiries and requests.
- Translate technical activities into commercial aspects in a simple and clear manner.
- Create a long-term relationship with customers, and Negotiate with strategic customers.
- Work within a team and be part of the sales organization supporting multiple OEMs and Tier1s.
All you need is:
- 3 years of experience in a similar position in high tech companies.
- Experienced in technical sales and familiar in complex selling processes.
- High level of English (verbal and written).
- BA Degree, (MBA - an advantage ).
- Technical business background- an advantage.
- Background in working with clients from East Asia- an advantage.
- Experience in automotive ADAS/AD market - an advantage.
- Jira and Sales Force experience - an advantage.
- Excellent people skills.
- Detail-oriented but with the ability to see the big picture.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!