Student for Software Automation and CI- Rivka
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
Which department will you join?
The SW embedded team is looking for an excellent student to join the Software Validation activities.
What will your job look like:
You will be involved in the design and development of automation infrastructure and testing as well as tests integration and bug analysis.
CI/CD system, Jenkins, Python, and Groovy scripts are part of the tools and environment you will work with.
All you need is
- Excellent Computer Science / Software Engineering student
- Ability to work independently and quickly learn new technologies and systems
- Good Python programming skills (additional C++/C is an advantage)
- Experience in GitLab/Jenkins – Advantage
- 1.5 years (or more) until graduation.
- Availability to work at least 20 working hours a week.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!