Production Software Engineer for Algo - Noam
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
which department will you join?
The Object Sensing Group in Mobileye's Algorithmic Development department is responsible for the backbone of the company's core business: identifying vehicles, pedestrians, animals and other objects and obstacles on and in the vicinity of the road, and extracting physical, kinemtic and semantic information about them from a video stream - all in real time.
Developers in the group work with state of the art image processing and DNN algorithms, providing solutions for internal and external costumers.
The crossroad where ever-evolving software infrastructure meets the variety of the developed algorithmic modules is where the integrator comes in.
What will your job look like:
- Build, manage, supervise and maintain the main repository of Mobileye's Object Sensing Algorithm team in the R&D department.
- Integrate developments into centralised branches, documenting developments and versions.
- Oversee version validation, assign issues to owners, coordinate the resolution of code conflicts.
- Debug Real-Time oriented code, meeting high standards of memory and running-time requirements. Develop, maintain and support automatic solutions for seamless integration and validation workflows.
- Develop in C++ and Python in Linux environment.
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
- Knowledge of C/C++ with practical experience - significant advantage.
- Knowledge of Python with practical experience - significant advantage.
- Knowledge of git and gitLab with practical experience - significant advantage.
- Experience in a Linux environment - advantage.
- Ability to work independently on parallel tasks and to quickly learn new technologies and systems.
- Ability to understand and analyse new code, with an emphasis on functionality and efficiency
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with many people in different positions and capacities
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!