Senior Software Developer - Claudio
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
Which department will you join?
The SW Platform Features team is looking for an excellent full-time software developer to join a team of talented engineers on cutting edge technologies towards the next revolution of autonomous vehicles & driving assistant products.
What will your job look like:
- You will be involved in designing, developing and integrating software features on the highest quality level for the new generation of autonomous driving platforms including multiple chips and multiple cameras and sensors.
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in C++ coding & familiarity with OOP concepts.
- Experience developing SW on embedded systems.
- Experience with networking, memory handling, threading
- Python coding skills.
- Experience working in Linux environment.
- Hands-on knowledge and good understanding of HW-SW and the entire system view.
- Capable of working on several projects in parallel.
- Ability to work independently and with other team members.
- Ability to learn new technologies and systems quickly.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with git, GitLab - Advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!