DevOps & Infrastructure Engineer
Petah Tikva, Israel /
R&D – Software /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
About the team:
Mobileye is looking for a DevOps engineer to join a team that is building a state-of-the-art Data Platform.
The autonomous vehicle project generates huge amounts of data and our challenge is to enable it for usage by the entire organization (DL/ML developers, Product Managers, Analysts, and more.)
We are using a top-notch tech stack to solve problems – multiple databases and big data frameworks, data streaming, AWS infrastructure in a high scale, and many more.
What will your job look like?
- Work on a large-scale system from early stages and watch it evolve.
- Take part in the design & development of a multi-service cloud-based big data platform.
- Evaluate various optional technologies and take part in prototyping & decision making.
All you need is:
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps/Infra engineer.
- Experienced with running containers at scale with Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Experienced with managing AWS infrastructure on a large scale using tools as Terraform/CDK, Boto, or similar.
- Experienced with CI/CD flows and tools to implement them.
- Experienced with Python – advantage.
- Working with logging & monitoring stacks – advantage.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!