Technical Project Manager
Jerusalem, Israel /
Product & Project Management – Project / Program Management /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye is looking for leaders to manage the execution of the company's advanced driving assistance systems deals with our automotive customers. The ideal candidate will be comfortable both with a customer-facing position and with the implementation of highly technical ADAS deals.
What will your job look like:
- Manage execution of Mobileye commitments to automotive partners, including determining the project timeline and roadmap, steps for technical integration, delivery dates, and functional progress.
- Determine and executive the project's test plan, roadmap, and documentation.
- Lead internal project design discussions across various technology teams.
- Communicate with the automotive client on exact technical needs, including organizing workshops test drives, and functional tuning.
- Relay client's needs to development teams to keep project on track.
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Development experience
- 3+ years experience in project management
- Proven experience in customer-facing positions
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Fluent English and Hebrew- must!
- M.Sc. / MBA - an advantage
- System Engineer abilities- an advantage
**Our offices are located at Jerusalem, but we foster a remote-friendly environment, combining work from home 2/3 days a week
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!