Automation Student for Reliability team
Haifa, Israel /
Integration & Operation Engineering – Integration Engineering /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye's Reliability team in Haifa is looking for an automation M.Sc. student.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly created team, working on the development of systems that change the way we drive, from preventing accidents (advanced driver assistance systems) to semi and fully autonomous vehicles - one of the most cutting-edge technologies.
Check out the following article to understand more about our products- Link
The Reliability team ensures the quality and reliability of Mobileye’s products.
We're looking for a strong, hands-on, h automation student who is passionately motivated by challenges and excels in troubleshooting hard, complex problems.
What will your job look like?
- Work with complex embedded systems
- Get automation requirements from manual QA and design solutions from experienced Automation Engineers
- Implement test cases based on designed solution
- Develop an automation infrastructure based on Python
All you need is:
- M.Sc. student in Computer Science or any Engineering or Physics degree at a well-known university (GPA 85+)
- Python or any other scripting languages
- Ability to work at least 25H/week
- At least 4 semesters left until graduation
- Experience in test automation development in Python or Java - an advantage
- Team player, sharing knowledge and striving to achieve team goals
- High level of interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking in English
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!