Electrical Engineering Student for Assembly Team
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Hardware /
Which department will you join?
The assembly team is responsible for assembling all Mobileye's products.
We receive kits for assemblies and are in charge to release complex and tested products for internal and external customers.
What will your job look like:
- We perform acceptance tests for hardware received from suppliers (QAT).
- We provide hardware repair support to all Mobileye Lab employees and external customers (RMA).
- We provide support for prototypes of systems in development.
All you need is:
- Be a student for BSc or Practical Engineering in Electronics or Computers.
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of computer hardware and assembling complex systems.
- Knowledge of acceptance tests of electronic boards.
- Ability to disassemble and assemble complex assemblies and test them.
- Rapid learning ability.
- Ability to work in a team.
- The job requires at least 3 days of working per week.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!