Experienced Software Developer (C#)-Dan
Jerusalem, Israel /
R&D – Software /
Which department will you join?
IMS-tools team is responsible to build and support our mass production line and mass installation tools and developing set of applications and tools working with collaboration with our Operations, Logistics and Support teams.
You will have an opportunity to join a dynamic team and impact on the design and implementation from the stage of gathering requirements, detailed designs to implementation and developments of various applications.
We are looking for a person that can self-lead tasks and work as a team member.
What will your job look like:
- You will develop tools for Mobileye IMS systems configuration, installation, and maintenance
- Develop web site and web services for Mobileye IMS tools and back office
- Develop infrastructures for Mobileye IMS tools
- Lead new features from design to implementation
- Participate in design review sessions
- Improve existing modules
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Engineering / Computer Science
- At least 5 years of previous software development experience
- Excellent knowledge of C# ( .NET core 2.1/3.1 advantage)
- Strong experience with WPF/XAML
- Strong experience with database and ORM (MS SQL Server/Entity framework advantage).
- Experience with Communication/Networking/Protocols (CANBUS, Serial communication: strong advantage).
- WEB Services, RESTful API in ASP.NET Core - strong advantage
- Experience with Cloud platform like Azure or AWS – advantage
- WEB UI/UX experience advantage (Angular 6 or newer experience advantage)
- Experience in C++ advantage
- Experience with cryptology – advantage
- Mobile development experience – advantage
- Ability to lead software design and implementation
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!