Embedded Software Engineer
Munich, Germany /
R&D – Software /
Which department will you join?
Mobileye Application software group is responsible for embedded software development on Mobileye EyeQ chips, integration infrastructure, tools for big data collection/analysis and other SW technologies.
How will your job look like?
- Developing embedded software for existing and new generation EyeQ chips.
- Developing for a multi-threaded, multi-core system under embedded Linux.
- Integration of customer software libraries and integration of EyeQ software with customer vehicle networks.
- Developing and debugging of continuous integration test content for your software component.
- Performance optimizations and tuning.
All you need is:
- 3+ years of experience in C++ programming
- BSc in computer science or similar fields
- Experience working on Linux systems (gcc development, interfacing to Linux drivers, performance analysis/optimization) - Advantage
- Experience in Python programming - Advantage
- Experience working with git, GitHub, GitLab - Advantage
- Experience working on real-time operating system or embedded systems - Advantage
- Experience in Automotive projects (Autosar, vehicle networks) - Advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
- Must be legally authorized to work in Germany
- A relocation package or visa support will not be provided for this role
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!