Experienced Test Engineer
Haifa, Israel /
R&D – Hardware /
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which team will you join?
We are Mobileye's EyeC VLSI team - a group designing the chips for Radar and LiDAR systems for ADAS and autonomous cars. The group is responsible for all disciplines of VLSI development.
What will you do?
- You will be a senior part of the entire pre-si and post-si PTE development and execution flow, of complex state of the art Radar and LiDAR IC’s, from DFT definition involvement in preliminary pre-si stages, through pattern conversion (to V93K tester), virtual testing loop closure, and high complex test program off-line development. In the HW domain, you will be major part (based on your experience) of the Load board and Probe card top notch design (inc. Many analog DUTs, UHS SERDES Loopbacks, mmWafe RF, etc.,)
- Then, bringing up the post-si TP to power-on, achieving very high test program quality and stability (inc. Automotive quality levels) for further quality milestones (e.g. ES, QS, PRQ), until production HVM.
- Throughout the above process you will be deeply involved, cooperating, and aligned with concurrent Q&R processes(e.g. HTOL, LU, ESD, etc.)
All you need is:
- 8 years of experience in the entire ATE development flow, including:
- Pre-si DFT for production definition, pattern generation and conversion, and virtual testing
- LB and PC design
- Post-si TP characterization and qualification, bringing TP to production quality
- Production engineering at HVM: Experience in yield enhancement, TTR, DPM analysis and improvement, and TP/HW maintenance
- Experience with Advantest 93K tester -advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!