Petah Tikva, Israel /
Marketing & PR – Graphic Design /
The Mobileye Intelligent Mobility Services (IMS) division is focused on bringing the life changing benefits of Mobileye's data for new industries from transportation networks, utilities companies, municipalities, road operators and smart city initiative managers and provide fleets already on the road with Mobileye's driver assist safety technology.
As part of the IMS marketing team, the IMS Graphic Designer will oversee marketing visuals across multiple platforms and formats, creating marketing materials and campaigns for print and web, UX-UI for web pages and application design, product design, booth design & collaterals for exhibitions and more. The role requires collaboration on a daily basis with other marketing team members, product teams, outsource resources, content, digital, and more.
What will your job look like:
- Develop creative concepts and designs for all IMS marketing content and collateral
- Supervise outsource agencies: ensure that all visuals are according to our corporate brand book
- Assist other teams to communicate well with those design vendors and help them to create proper briefs and provide detailed feedback.
- Manage the design workflow: make sure that new tasks include a proper brief and with a doable due date, keep track of every task, give feedback and guidance to create high level design products.
All you need is:
- At least 5 years in graphic design (senior)
- Knowledge and control of Adobe software
- Knowledge of design for print - advantage
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Highly organized
- Balance between having vision and a wide perspective on things, while also being able to handle the smallest details.
Please submit a portfolio of your work and a CV.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!